America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Fantastic trip report!!! Many thanks Driver and the links work fine for me. :wink:

luci :wave
Superb Driver! Thanks ever so much! :tup

All links working for me too :wink
Pippy :D
I'm the guilty one who sorted the links :lol: Before I managed to add a post I lost my internet connection.
Great report :D
edit to add
forgot to say what the problem was Driver. Everything was right apart from the ". You don't need them.
  • Edited by Fiona 2007-09-14 12:50:50
Great report Driver and I'm very impressed with the links too - what a great idea, it gives the reader a real 'picture' of your journey.
Nice report. Thanks for taking the time to post and share your experiences.
If you want to emigrate to the US and have no other legitimate claim to a long term visa (through family or employment), you can always try the green card lottery. It's a long shot, though. I mention this because you said you wish the US would change its emigration policy, so I assume you would like to move here (don't blame you!).
Hi greyejectionbutton

Rather than take my post of topic, I'll create a new post (if thats OK with admin / mods)

Driver02
I'm not trying to take the post off topic. I commented on something that you mentioned yourself in your post. Glad you enjoyed your vacation anyway.
great report driver02.
Great post - thank you. I've always wanted to visit Savannah for St Patrick's Day - one day maybe...!

U2fan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.