Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not at all boring, I thiink you deserve a holiday after all that hard work :sun2 :rofl
Great report really enjoyed reading it,hope you will be happy with your new
holiday home :)
ann
Thanks guys. I was starting to feel guilty because of all these great reports. It's surprising how long it takes to write these things.

Going back in 3 weeks for a week to check on kitchen progress and close up for the season. With a bit of luck I might even get a day at the beach.
Katie I'm worn out just reading that. Glad you got it all sorted - hopefully the kitchen will be finished when you get back. It must be nice to know that you'll never have to use Hotels in Goa again!!! Good luck with it all.
GFF xx
Bet you were glad to get home for a rest!

Enjoyed reading it and hope you have many happy stays in your apartment! :tup
An excellent read, thank your for sharing with us :clap

GM06
Ian
An excellent read and a good warning to prospective purchasers who are being led up the garden path by unscrupulous developers

Listen to Karie P advice
Completely agree about buying here in Goa DONT.We have just returned to Goa having done our Visa run,when the first couple i spoke to in the Bar had just arranged to purchase an apartment here.It didn't matter what i said to them they were adamant that it was legal,as the developer had told them all they had to do was set up a company.I tried to tell them that is was illegal to buy on a tourist visa and they would lose all their money in the next couple of years, but they wouldn't listen.Some people are so naive.

John
Thanks for that Katie, really interesting. I am just catching up on all the postings as we have just returned from Goa as well.
Good luck with your new apartment, hope everything works out well for both of you. Maybe see you again next year xx
I hope so Gemma, I really enjoyed meeting you and Emily - good grief, it's almost a year ago. :really

Our plan for next season is to go during the first 2 weeks of November, over Christmas/New Year for 2 and a bit weeks and then for a week at the end of April. I hope one of these trips coincides with yours.

Really looking forward to reading about your holiday, I bet there's more partying in it than mine. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.