Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Had a look at Easyjet and Ryanair but it seems that the nearest you can get would be Newcastle to London Stansted. Don't know whether that helps or not. Will keep looking.

Pippa
Just taken a look at both the airports and it would appear that you can't fly to Luton from either of them.

You could try BA who I think fly from Newcastle to Heathrow. I can't access BA web site at the moment (something to do with AOL I believe).

Heathrow to Luton would be fairly straightforward I would think - either hire a car or train perhaps? Might be quite expensive though.

Sorry not to have been more help.

Pippa
To check out rail or coach options from Newcastle to Luton, you may find the Traveline Journey Planner useful.

David
easyjet fly newcastle to London Stansted and the link below will give you the bus link between the 2 airports.
http://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/luton_stansted_transfer.htm
Thanks everyone - we decided to travel by car in the end.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.