Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
club daystar
6 Posts
Hi
Hi
Club Daystar is located in old village of Icmeler. It is only 10 minutes walk away from town centre.

Lyon
The old village is brilliant far enough away from the town for peace and quiet jet close enough to access all the facilites if you want/need them
Used to walk past the daystar every night, from what i can remember it looked okay, it's on a side road in the old village just round the corner from our fav restaurant,ozzy's also i remember it was full of non english folk not that it matters of course,i think it has it's own dolmus as well with its name on it in but i could stand correcting on that one.hope this helps.

Chris.
Daystar is next to Tuncay, Baba Tuncay and Rhodes and is all owned by the same family.

Daystar is all inclusive or was and is all Dutch tourists.

John
is daysun also called dursun ? when ive put in a google search it says both ? our friend as took over management of the restaraunt ,and maybe the apartments i think...we are leaving for marmaris on monday and are hoping to suprise him .. any ideas were it is located ,,he did show us last year but my memory fails me today :D ,is there a map of icmeler? thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.