Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Louise,one of HT boat trips orginised with John is not to be missed,we went twice when we were there in June.also Surf and Turf booked with Carol at Tunga Travel is a good day out.
See you in October at the Chill Bar no doubt,I will be the one with my feet up on one of the settee's !!!!

Diane :sun :glynis :sun :glynis :sun :glynis :glynis
Looking forward to it Diane!
Look for the guy who wears the Cheeky :swear tee shirt, he does good trips just a bit up from Coco Beach, (Ble stall)

Do the 5 bays, jeep Safari, Mud bath
Try captain bullshits sunday roast boat trip,its superb. :D
yes we have been with the captain and his (now) wife mel and crew, a good day out ....here is the captain .. http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9371/10061694te.th.jpg ....Gavin 8)...ps click on photo for bigger image...thanks to imageshack
Does anyone have any ideas how long it takes from Icmeler to Pamukkale please?

Also any ideas about how long it takes to get to Ephesus from Icmeler?

Cheers Laurence
Hi Laurence

It's really quite far. Probably at least 4 hours each way. But you can do a two day trip and take in them both with an overnight stay for about £50

8)
This posting may contain nuts
Hi Laurence

I done the 2 day trip last sept and the travelling was at least 4 hours probably more.

I would highly recommend the 2 day trip instead of doing seperate days, as a lot of the time is spent on the coach and the Pamukkale and Ephesus are not too far apart.

If you want anymore information on the trip, let me know.

Em
Thanks for that guys, didn't realise it was that far :cry: not great with a 6 year old. Do you know of anything closer to do that's cultural?
Laurence
Get on a bus to Datca about £6 return. it takes just over an hour through stunning mountain scenery. Then you can get a boat down to the ancient site of Knidos. I think the boats go off around 10 am for a day trip so you need to set off early. Get your hotel receptionist to phone to check on times. Buses to Datca go from Marmaris about every hour. Even better go the afternoon before and stay over night, lots of cheap hotels near the harbour and some really good value restaurants. not too far from icmeler or marmaris but a million light years away really.
Hello there

Any one heard of Cloepatra's Island trip from Icmeler, is it an island? I have heard it has a lovely bay and nice sand that is all.

Any answers would be grateful.

Thanks
In you pop
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.