Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
If anyone has been this year could you please give us an up date in the reviews section,
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Thanks,John.
I returned from the Zoraida Park hotel last Thursday and I'm afraid to say that most of the bad comments are true.
Our party consisted of 4 adults and 2 children under the age of 3. There is nothing to do for the kids apart from swimming although there is an arcade which could end up costing you a fortune.
The majority of people who stay here are old spanish couples, young spanish families and Germans. The hotel staff tend to serve the English last, are very rude and when you ask for something out of the ordinary like some 'warm' milk for your child they give you boiling hot milk that takes 2 hours to cool down.
The hotel itself is very clean and the grounds are beautiful but there is nothing else. The beach is shingle and the sea is very unsafe to swim in.
The flies are a problem which means you can't eat outside at all.
I would not revisit this hotel or recommend it to anyone else. :cry:
Hia Michaela, thanks for your update, your views are much appreiciated, well, looks like its back to the drawing board for us. I hope you managed to have a a bit of a enjoyable break.
Thanks again, take care

Roo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.