Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I don't know Bourgas, but I know of a big wedding dress shop in Varna. Don't know if they are made to measure or off the peg. There's bound to be a similar shop in Bourgas.
Bulgarian ladies are very stylish, and what an opportunity to get something truly original for a very reasonable (I guess) Bulgarian price.
What a good idea! Just ask your Rep, receptionist, or even your cleaning lady and I'm sure they'll be delighted to point you in the right direction.

Peter
It's not for me Peter- I've done the big white dress thing already. My daughter is making her first communion in May 07. I saw a lovely little dress on the internet and when I ordered it it was out of stock. Now I have that one in my head nothing else will do. I was speaking to a girl last year who drew her wedding dress, went to sunny beach for a hen week, ordered the dress on Monday and picked it up on Friday. It was definately in bourgas it's just that I haven't seen her since I last spoke to her.
Hi Maldo.

Hope this helps just down from the University in Bourgas you come to McDonalds, from their front door going down the street take the first left, then the first street on your right follow this towards a small crossroads there is a small cafe /bar on the right, second street on your left usually has quite a few police cars parked there, the wedding shop is on the right hand side of the street (next door to what seemed to be the police traffic division) three years ago my Daughter brought back stuff for a friends wedding if you need any more info just ask she will be able to tell you better than me hope this helps :?:
Thanks for your reply.

When you say wedding shop is it a dressmakers where dresses can be made to order?
Hi Maldo.

yes although the shop has ready made they also have a dress maker, and tailor on site I will get stephi to give you more details later she is at work at the moment
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.