Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi

We had our silver wedding anniversay at the Royal Bay last July.

This is a link to reviews:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/bulgaria/elenite/royal-bay-elenite-hotel/

If your holiday is anything like ours you will have a great time.

Say hello to Nicki (if he is still behind the lobby bar) and Smiel (the waiter who makes roses out of paper napkins)

Belinda (Southampton too :D )
Hi Belinda ... while you were posting those links, I was in the process of merging all previous discussion about the hotel into this single topic so that information is more easily accessible. So while the review link you have given is correct, I have edited out the discussion topic link, as all posts are now here in this topic.

David :wave
I am about to book the above hotel on an all inclusive basis for september,has any body stayed there or can give me any input regarding the hotel/facilities ( we have not been to Bulgaria before )

alan Brown
Hi Alan
We have reviews on that hotel and I have to say, they are quite mixed! Take a look at them by clicking here
Hello again. We have decided to go back to the Royal Bay again this year. 3rd July to 17th. Anyone else going?

Can't wait :D
Well after my glowing report two years ago ...

This time we had a major hickup. Our invoice said sea view, balcony and bath. We got given a room with no balcony, facing the hill at back of hotel and no bath. We refused the room. Hotel was full. Spent the whole of the first night camped out in Reception. Rep not answering phone. Manager not there. We sat there from 1am. At 9am the rep arrived but was not interested. Just wanted to do his welcome meeting and sell trips. We rang the Cosmos helpline. Was finally given the room we booked at 2pm. Fell into bed, exhausted. Lost the first 24hours of our holiday. Rep refused to give us the complaint form to fill in, insisted on filling it out himself.

Had a letter Saturday from Cosmos. They are investigating.
travelling to the royal bay on the 4th september till the 18th. Found a couple of useful links to other sites which has set my mind at rest. If you want them let me know.
Review posted HERE

*Admin edit to add link -Glynis*
hi all , :D
i'm all booked up for the royal bay hotel for 11th june 2007...staying for 2 weeks.... just me and my 2 kids aged 11 & 8 :D cant wait i am so excited already ....worse than the kids.

any one else going at this time ?

katie xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.