Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
merry xmas to all you hard working people who keep this site going so smoothly all the best for 2007 June
I agree with June, merry christmas to all the HT admin and mods, you're doing a great job
Season's Greetings to all of the staff & members of the board

Весела коледа и честита нова година! (Merry Christmas & Happy New Year)

Baldur
Hi to all'

Just adding to Baldurs best wishes thanks for keeping the board friendly and sensible
May I add my sentiments to all the above messages, Tonyt
All I can say is a big thankyou to all at holiday truths this site has helped me and my family a lot over the last few years as we have travelled to a few different places this last 2 years. thanks again
Vrolijk kerstfeest en een gelukkig nieuwjaar! (Dutch)
It not always have to be in Bulgarian hum? lol
pozdravi to all xxx
Tanjette
Merry Xmas and a happy New Year to everybody :glynis
Basil.
hope everyone had a good xmas and will have a happy new year. i cant believe this year has flown so quickly it was 4 months ago since i went to tiara beach in sunny beach and i had a great time. i just wan to say thankyou to everyone on this forum who helped me as i asked a lot of questions and i was nervous about going away for the first time by myself and you all helped especially peter of york and baldur. i am going to alcudia majorca on the 07/07/07 so maybe i wont be on this forum as much but i will pop on to see how it is going

hope evryone enjoys there holidays to bulgaria in 2007 love mel :D :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.