Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
agree they are brilliant have seen them play a few times in Goa now and just brilliant live..thank you for the info
chilly
Big Neil,
why wait till November, just ordered my copy from DiscorD Distribution cheapest I could find on the web....jxk8
I am on my way to the shop next to Newton's to buy it right now. :tup

Mike
Thanks for that link Lassi. after listening to the sample track list on there ive just ordered it from the site provided by jxk8 - thanks guys :wave:
Well people just a quick update on the CD for all you Premies out there, it arrived yesterday awesome is the only word that I can describe it by, track two ("JHULE") has just blown me away and to think it is live, wow.

Got an email off the main man himself I emailed him first telling him I was awaiting delivery of the new album, I also asked about dates over the Christmas period when I will be in Goa and he said he would be playing in January but as yet date have not been finalised but he would let me as soon as they are confirmed, cant wait to see him and the band live.

Anyone who gets a copy of the CD I would like to know what you think of it....jxk8
Received my copy this morning. Hows that for service? I only ordered it yesterday. Only had chance to listen to a couple of tracks on the way to work this morning but so far im loving it :tup
Dunk - I posted a link to the Prem Joshua web-site earlier on this thread, there you can read all about him and listen to his music :)
Elliebee :wave: - I knew you would be another fan, look out for his other albums in Goa, cheaper there, and they are all good.

x lassi
Maybe cheaper lassigirl but most are copies....jxk8
Elliebee track two a :tup or a :( ...jxk8
jxk8, track 2 :tup the whole album is brill.
I do agree jxk9,
There are a lot of copies around,, especially those sold on the beach and at Ingo's. But the genuine are available in the music shops, for Rs 295, and thats the best place to buy.
:) x lassi
love it.. just about to order it.. thanks.. :wave:
Thanks lassigirl I will consider myself totally informed by your good-self, now my advice to you is to just shell out a few pounds more and don't wait until you get to Goa to acquire your copy, it is worth getting now "trust me"....jxk8
:think :think and I'm a Tight Jock so do I order now or buy in Goa and be true to my name :que ;)
Jock I could do you a copy and bring it out with me. It will only cost you a drink in the River View then :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.