General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Primark
334 Posts
Isn't Primark fabulous? :D I got my flip flops there last year, and several bikinis, vest tops and ¾ pants. The flips flops I got were brown with glittery straps, I bought them just for daytime but they came in handy for evenings (and still looked good) after I twisted my ankle in Turkey and couldn't get my nice shoes on.
I'm hoping to get time to nip in there next week - we're going away for Easter and I'd like a nice long evening skirt (or two or three) :wink:
I adore primark! I'm treating myself to all new bikinis this year, but at their prices, it's hardly a massive splurge! And their stuff washes so well :)
I wish I could shop there for my bikini's and matalan but I have to spend a small fortune on supporting tops as shops like this don't seem to cater for double d cups. They have some lovely ones in matalan but when I tried them on, they didn't do much for me, pants were good though ( I don't doooo topless) :lol:
I have that problem too!!!!!!!!!

Just flip flops and sarongs for me from primark, and the odd handbag!!!!!
i too struggle with tops, i got mine from figleaves last year as they do dd and e cups, dearer that primark.
me too girls. I looked in primark last week at the bikinies but there was nothing there that looked like it would support me :twisted: my boobs would of been sitting around my waist :roll: :roll: maybe i will look at figleaves . they do mail order dont they seeds. ?? .or i find M+S are good as their tops come in cup sizes.

lyn
I looked in M/S last week for a bikini but they had no beach stuff in going on monday to take another look,they do do bigger sizes thank god cant be doing with the skimpy bits don't suit me. :oops:
hi lynwestie,
yes mail order, got some really nice named ones last year cheap as well.
worth having a look now see what they have got.
I bought my bikini's at Debenhams last week. They sell the bottoms seperately and the staff measured me too for a perfect fit. Bit pricey but they fit me perfect. You can order bikini's on line at M&S.Now I need some flip flops to go with them.
Primark here I come as my feet are normal size :rofl
Debbq - in answer to your query, I was in Primark on Wednesday and they did have flip flops in. Didn't look to close, so can't tell you what sort they had.
Oooh I'm going shopping to Primark :-)

I've just been on the matalan website, and they have some nice bikinis, and they do seperates! They're so cheep as well! :D
Got me some nice flipflops from Primark. I'm the original 'Prima Princess'!!!!

Got nice kaftans in too.

I too am well endowed up top!!!! Hate it!! Have to buy bikinis from M+S and Debs too, DD/E, cost a fortune.
My oh my, we do have some busty girls on here don't we.
Joolz, Benidorm is in for a treat :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did Debenhams have DD's as well? Only I'm looking for Easter as well, if not it will be back to M&S as usual. I'd love to be able to get them in Primark as I'd be able to buy more. :wink:
I am also large on top and find Tesco Tankini and bikini tops ok as I need 18 tops and 12-14 bottoms !
Debenhams do DD and up to E cups in the Gorgeous range of swimwear. As do Lepel which you can buy in Debs or online.....I bought most of mine last year on Ebay as there's an abundance of plus size swimwear on their with good cup sizes. Debs and Lepel have both launched their ranges of swimwear online for 2007 already so plenty to choose from.

Another good one to try is simplybe
thanks Miss Chief. I'll take a look later when I have more time.

Will also give Tesco a look.
Still waiting for the new Liverpool Primark to open. I have to traipse to Birkenhead or Manchester. Grrr. :evil: I still have 2 of those £3 straw handbags from a year or so ago. One pink , one neutral.
Lots of choice at Figleaves. Managed to buy a tankini in the sale (there is still a sale on but only up to 30% off now, was 70%)

Went into Debenhams last week and tried on loads but couldn't find any (My body was the problem rather than the cozzies :( !)
Then went and found one in Asda that didn't make me look too bad! :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.