Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
My friend often goes to Benidorm & always prints her return tickets in the resort.

There's one here in the Old Town http://www.bardominobenidorm.com/
:think If you are in a hotel or somewhere with a reception they will let you print them off? we have done this a few times in Malta and Turkey :tup
like said ask you hotel desk if they would do it for you.or look for a cafe with pcs.not be much 1 euro if that.who you flying with anyway.sounds funny you cannot do return leg.what happens if internet was to goes down out there?.
At present I can only print outbound boarding passes but Ryanair says you can't print inbound passes more than 15 days. I'm going for 3 weeks so hopefully they'll let me just before I go.
On 23rd July 2013 at 04:49pm, belbin said:
Can anyone help, I am going to Benidorm for 3 weeks and can only print off my outgoing passes is there printers and computers in the Old Town where I can do this? Any info will be appreciated. :think
Debt can pose a vital impact on your whole financial wellbeing, including the credit report. And in case if you miss a single payment,
for example, there’s a possibility your creditor might report national debt helpline it to the credit
bureaus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.