Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
private message
6 Posts
At the bottom of the persons post are two little boxes one says profile and one says pm. click on the pm and you will see a box where you can post your message. Then click on submit.

Judith
Hello sent a PM earlier today, wasn't sure if I had done it correctly, have just checked my sent items and its not there. Is there any other way I can check if it was sent :que Thank you
rosie
it will still be in your outbox. It only goes to the sent box when the person picks it up :) Its quite a handy feature.
hi i have just had an answer to a post of mine i would like to pm this person has i think we could both be of assistance to each other
any help in being able to do this would be appreciated thank you

PM facilities are not available to new members until a certain number of posts have been made.

Mods will be able to advise you on the site policy.

fwh
Thank you for your replies, have just tried again and is in my outbox so fingers crossed it has gone this time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.