America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Theres an HT member named Alison who has a villa .I looked on her website a while ago and it looks lovely.Her user name is Alisonsvilla.
hbrac

Have you checked out our private accommodation section HERE

You may find some members in there ;)
Kath x
Jay..I was looking for Alison's website or to see if she had posted recently but it wasn't immediately obvious.
Kath...I did look HERE . I seemed to think there were more links at one time or am I imagining it :?
Dont think we have removed any.

kath x
Must be old age :lol:
I have now found Alisons website !
Thanks Jay Trip-much appreciated the recommendation and Hilary contacted me.

I am here now-go home on Thursday-been a bit chilly at time-but would still rather be here than the UK.

Tomorrow -is our last day-temps are supposed to be picking up-so heading off to Cypress Gardens-that's if there's no more painting to be done-lol!
Stayed in a fabulous villa last year. Located at the junction of Florida Highway 192 and US State Road 27- great location for everything. Address is http://www.myhighgrovevilla.com. Villa was only 6 months old last year so still in good condition.

Julie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.