Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
profiles
9 Posts
The age thing can be usefull if giving any advice, particularly when someone asks about night life etc as I wouldn`t like to send someone who is in their 60`s to an all night trance party :?
I never thought of displaying my age on my profile but I think most people asking advice let others know what they prefer regarding busy resorts to lively nightspots.My biggest disapointment was finding all the top clubs closed when I visited Ibiza a few years ago.I love summer trance music and yes I have my bus pass!.
if you do send a sixtysomething to an allnight trance party let me know so i can go and have a laugh
Excellent 8) I was going to mention that there were a few exceptions to my general example :wink:
i must admit that even at my age i do frequent the dance clubs of middlesbrough so i cannot call anyone
I love the way you stay the same age as the day you joined :wink:
love the way you stay the same age as the day you joined Wink

You must be cheating Towpal :lol: I have aged a year :cry:
I think I may have inadvertantly lied when I joined....numbers 2 and 4 are very close together on my keypad. :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.