Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I've just got back from Napa and the best rate I got in the two weeks was 1.08, only went to Protaras for a day but it was packed on the beach so I imagine it's not like a ghost town :)
Righto , thks for info , getting 1.06 from travelex so no too bad. ;)

Bring on the Keos !! :cheers
just a follow up for anyone going in next couple of weeks

prices.. a lot of variation this year,
Keo/Leon/carlsberge draught Pint from 2 eu average 2.50 Half from 1.5 average 2.0

Five kings from 2.50 to an astonishing 5.75 a measure

Richmond king size/super kings from 28.5 for 200 up to 34.00 for 200

2 course meals advertised from around 9 eu p/p

wiz
Wizard, prices of beer in Protaras go from 2.50 to 3.40 with an avaerage of 3 euro.

I would be very suprised to see a pint of Keo, Leon or Carlsberg for 2 euro.

If there is anywhere let me know and it will be my new local lol.

Even in residential areas where prices are lower the average is 2.50
I don't take notice of the names of places but from big mac down there was at least 8 bars with beer as low as 2 euro .. unless being end of season they were clearing stock, the dearest i paid was in our hotel 2.75 anyone higher than that i walked past except the beach bar along the Protaras- Pernera coastal path which was 3 euro for keo [all draught] bottles were expensive

yasus
wizard
You suprise me wizard as it is well known that where I work is the cheapest in Protaras for beer at 2.50. Greenery is 2nd at 2.60
Cardiff Lad - sorry to disagree with you as you're usually right on the mark, but I can confirm a number of bars in Protaras were advertising draught local beer (leon and keo) for 2 euros a pint in late September/early October. Would suggest anyone about to go out there spend half an hour wandering down the main strip and seeing what's on offer - nice pub crawl too!

Richie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.