Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
If anyone can help by posting a review, please do so HERE.

Many Thanks.

Pippy :D
Hi Ang,

I've sent you a PM with some info on these apartments from another website :wink:

They seem to be mainly for Irish travellers via Budget Travel :?:

Sapph
Sapph

Thank you so much for your reply.

Ang
A Danish friend stayed there at the end of November and said that it was "all very nice" except that the music from the bar was very loud. One evening there was only 4 people in the bar, but everyone else had to listen to it, even if they didn't want to!!!
I stayed at the aparthotel puerto carmen last august and would not recommend them. The place, apartments, pool area were fine but the crowd that holiday there are very very loud. Large family groups (30-40 people) tend to holiday there and take over the whole pool area. If you want to relax or enjoy your holiday I would chose another complex. I am not the only person who thinks, another lady who I work with stayed there a few years ago and she had the same experience. My advice is to chose another place. We had to spend our whole holiday at the beach beacuse there was just no rest at the pool area and our neighbours also fought like mad!!
sorry!
Hi we've just got back from PDC and when we walked towards the main shopping centre we saw these apartments and they seem to be right on the busy main drag at the top of Puerto and it made me think I wouldnt' want to stay there. There are lots of other apartments to choose from and personally I think you will find better. cheers Jan
Hi does anyone have any info on these apartments please
had a look round and cant find anything
need it fairly quickly as a previous holiday has just been cancelled due to flight changes
thanks jon and familly
TwoHats,

Could it be Aparthotel PuertoCarmen ?

Or could it be the name of the allocate on arrival package - i.e. an apartment in puerto del carmen allocated on arrival .

Ole
no its definately that
pto carmen aparthotel

still cant find any info after 2 hours
heheh im rubbish at this
Hi twohats, have googled it for you and can see it on *Edit. Sorry Carol, we allow links to most other review sites but not that one. Sorry! Pippy*
Have a good one
Carol
:)
Actually just goggle your hotel and i am sure you can find some reviews off there or have you been on to the hotel reviews on here to see if it is listed on there ? Cheers
We've had this property listed HERE for well over a year now but still no reviews I'm afraid.

I've just googled 'Puerto Carmen Aparthotel' and it bought up lots of things and reviews about these apartments. I won't put any links as I'm not sure which ones are allowed and not sure how to put them on here anyway!! :oops: Just have a google half hour and I'm sure you'll find lots of info.
cheers
Jan
but is this the same hotel as the PTO Carmen Aparthotel?
very confusing
Hi Jan

You'll know if you've linked to a website HT don't allow because the link won't work :wink:

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.