EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
we purchased in Kusadasi at end of october. Our permission came through a few weeks ago. You'll get there in the end
Hi, we purchased in Bodrum early November and we are also still waiting. We were out there over Easter. The solicitor said that the military sent back the original map and requested a new one. They were doing this with everyone's applications. This is the reason for the huge delay. The good news is that because of the law change which was announced a few weeks ago all existing applications would have to be cleared within the three month deadline for the new law. At most we another two months to wait!
we purchased our apartment last May(2004) and the building was almost completed apart from the bathrooms and kitchen fitted, we went back in September to get it all furnished and also got the tapu...title deeds, it took 13 weeks from start to finish waiting for them , i have heard that the waiting time is longer now due to the fact that there is so many people who bought and are still buying that there is a backlog at Izmer, i know it may seem daunting at times waiting for the tapu but i am sure all will turn out well at the end, our apartment is great and we will be going out there shortly for a holiday, we are located at Orista Gardens opposite the Gima on the main road Ataturk Boulevard, penthouse apartment , 2 bathroom, swimming pool , lift, sat tv, security, and more...brilliant, where abouts are you in Altinkum and what estate agent did you use, if you need anymore info please ask , cheers and good luck.

dede
Hi, we also bought in Altinkum in 2003 we went to buy in January and completed in May 2003. Our apartment is behind Gima and we love it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.