Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
just had a look for Jan :rofl 33.5 hours lol I think I will give it a miss
This deal was just sent to me this morning from Qatar ----Sounds a good deal :cheers

From now to 3rd September, save up to 25% on Economy Class and up to 15% on Business Class fares during our exclusive Sale. Reserve your tickets today and enjoy travel from 10th September 2011 to 31st March 2012.

Book now at qatarairways.com to take advantage of this incredible offer.
just had a look for Jan 33.5 hours lol I think I will give it a miss

Try looking at a different day, flights from Manchester are about 13.5hours.

Book now at qatarairways.com to take advantage of this incredible offer.

I think I paid £480 from Gatwick last year and a mere £359 the year before from Manchester. Incredible is a bit OTT but better than the £700+ it was last time I looked !
Too late for us though... booked a 3 week package to Kenya instead and we won't get to use our Silver Privilege Club cards before they are downgraded , ah well I don't think there was much benefit anyway !
cheers Dave
Wow. Looked for 2 weeks Goa in January and Qatar was £700 each via Doha. The equivalent for Air India via Delhi was £500. Flew Qatar last November and it was great but for the price difference for 3 of us I'd go via Delhi or even Delhi Belly.
There are restrictions on travel dates. I have to fly on 5th November due to the holidays I am allowed from work but 1st to 7th November and some dates in December are excluded from this deal. I don't know about January as I don't have plans to go at this time but your dates could be excluded too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.