Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
have you tried http://www.accuweather.com

15 day forecast for Kos only shows 2 days with poss showers, dont worry about it when you get there it will be sunny and warm and you will swim in the sea and get burnt :-)
I fly out on 4 June so have been watching it closely!! The temperatures are staying high, so even if we do get a bit of rain, it will still be lovely!!!
great website tip....
much prefer these predictions
Try using Wunderground.com I have used these for anumber of holidays and they have always been spot on down to the very day ......GOOD LUCK DAVE
8) we are off to paros 3rd june the forecast is dodgy but when you look at todays forecast it said cloud/showers ,then look at the live web cam and the last 24 hours and no rain or cloud, we go every june and touch wood its always been very good . kev 8)
We were told by a rep many years ago that the weather does not really settly til the middle of June and I must admit this has usually been the case. We have had several wet days over the years but it is still warm enough to swim etc.
Typical bloody Chelsea fans, always complaining.
I am due to go to Zante in 5 days time for 2 weeks and I am really starting to panic about the weather. Has anybody been to Zante this time of year before and what can I expect?

Do I need jumpers and raincoats??!! :roll:
Hi all
This is the webcam picture in Zante supposed to be cloudy today?????
http://www.zakynthos.at/16hr.htm
Hope link works may make you all feel better.
We go on 5th June
Cheers John
We went a couple of years ago in May.

The weather was lousy.

We could actually count the raindrops that fell on our balcony. I made it 12, the wife saw 11, but she did blink.

We never wore more than short sleeves, even at night.

Don't worry about it. Even if it rains, it's a drier rain than we get up North.

Parky
Hi :wave

L@@Ks up at parky45 :shock: :D :D :D

Hi chelsea.. ..

A lot of the weather sites are giving different information. Some i think rely on past years weather history to forcast. Thing is these are the ones giving a good report :roll:

This is the one Sallybear mentioned 15 day forcast Kos

And at the moment it looks pretty much like that all over Greece even on the Sattelite images and the photo's don't lie..

I've seen one or two days of iffy weather at this time but not a whole week this late in May.. Also to take into account the long range forcasts are over a 24 hour period so the rain could come at night or a seasonally late shift may well occur before the weekend.. :D and it could all change :D :D

Paul..
I certainly hope the weather situation is better than the predictions, for the kids sake.

7eric7 (LOL) I suppose it could be worse although I couldn't imagine a holiday in Harrogate. Went once but it was closed when we got there :lol: We'll have to go a long way to catch up with your manager at the swamp. He ain't called fergusmoan for nowt :wink:

Still must make the best of it
I couldn't imagine a holiday in Harrogate. Went once but it was closed when we got there

Its alright for you, you could leave, I've got to live here.

I think the chosen one could be interesting next season if things start going wrong, he's moaned enough this season when you were winning.
Yeah..... Panic over, big fat sunshines for Sunday.
Only 366 hours to go.
:sun :sun :sun :sun :sun :sun
Still not very good signs, we are going to kefalonia on the 5th june.
all i kind find is thunderstorms.
Hi :wave
Satellite looks OK though..
Small ammount of cloud down through Bulgaria into Greece.
Early in the week the cloud cover was dense and covering pretty much all of eastern & Northern Europe and covered the whole of the top of this satellite image.. .

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/w/wcom/eur_satintl_440_dmy_y.html

Paul..
I am here in halkidiki.

the weather is just ok.... overcast and showers but sunny intervals too. still it hopefully it will change soon

just looking on the net to see if it is forecast to get any better... and more importantly trying to find where i can get sky sports locally. up the hammers.
Just got back. Had a few iffy days but mostly sunshine :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.