Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I saw some on CC , I think it was the Brilliance rolls call thread for the Barcelona-Dubai sailing
If I get chance later ( or before you get back on) I will look
Thanks, I think the new C&A coupons are numbered to our account.

I had another look I think I have recycled the mags without filing the coupons.

We are booked now so will put this down to experience and keep them in future they are valid for a few months.
I have mine, the only Independence coupon they sent me for this year is Nov 1st and Nov 12th 11 nights Canary Islands- $115 off an Inside room or $225 off an Oceanview or above.
For spring 2010 there are several, 3rd Jan ..6 night W Carib, $35 off inside or $75 OV or above.
8 night E Carib 9th Jan .. $75 off and $150 off.
Thanks,

I hate to think I missed a discount.

Note to self :

NEVER chuck out a discount voucher that is still valid you never know what cruises you may take.

PS: got the cabin assigned, deck 2 at the back, not been that low for a long time,
handy for the dining room and windjammer :tup so fine.
WJ- if you go to the website and sign in to Crown and Anchor you can look at the discount coupons, and use them if they apply to your cruise. Just click on Special offers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.