Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Annie, try Malta you might just love it, with regards to flights both BA & Air Malta fly from Manchester on a Saturday, in fact Air Malta have 3 flights every Saturday.

Hope this helps
Sliema2
Hello Annie,

You could also try Maltabargains.com. 0800 091 4444. They also fly on a Saturday from M/cr, and next year are proposing to fly from Liverpool as well. However be aware that the prices advertised do not include booking fees and extras.
Hi mark&nicky, I considered mentioning British Jet.com in my reply but wasn't certain if they flew back to Malta on a Saturday or not, but that's great if they do as it gives Annie another option.

Regards to you both
Sliema2
Hello Sliema2,

Not long to go now before our next trip over there 8) .
Yes Britishjet do fly out and return to M/cr on certain Saturdays depending on what time of year! The flight times are quite reasonable too!
Incidently GB Airways are having a bit of a seat sale at the moment. Last week we managed to book our flights for September at £99.00 each :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.