Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
you need to book through hotel Websites.
Try Medhotels.com and alpharooms.com Also this sites is good.
Hi,

The best price I could obtain for this hotel via the Internet (searched hi/lo) was from based in the UK.

We're off this Saturday 11th une (group of 5) and also have tickets for Port Aventura.

AK
Hi
There is 5 of us going to Salou end of May, 2 x adults and 3 children (10,15,18). we have booked the Regina Gran as got a good price online. any comments would be good. :D
I am going to regina gran end of may have you read reviews on trip advisor and holidaysuncovered. Some excellent some not so great. I will be with 3 adults and 1 8 year old boy might see you there jules 126 :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks Julesire i will check out the sites you mentioned. my 18 year old is a boy too, we go May 30th for 2 weeks.
Just got to get our Port Aventura tickets and then all set for a good holiday, probably the last with the 18 year old!!!! :lol:

regards Jules
does this hotel supply pool towels please?
does any hotel? however in july we found that you can get 3 towels for 10euro. varius colours blue pink yellow etc and they have salou printed on them. shop was along the carles bruigas on a corner. at that price you can leave them there.
just got back will post a review on my day off as I am back to work today :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.