Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
if you're not bothered about the bright lights at night, try Poblado Marinero in Los Gigantes......spacious apartments......possilby a bit scruffy but who cares.....only a small beach, but there are 2 lidos, one free to guests of Poblado marinero.

The complex is right down by the marina.

You can go via Thomson/Portland, or private hire.

look at the reviews :)
i do like it lively heard its too quiet there thanx any way
im getting desperate i need a nice aparment from 14th march for 2 weeks for 2 adults 2 children aged 10 and 14 i would like a sea view and somewhere clean and not far from bars etc , i dont mind cos cristioanos or costa adeje or torviscas kind of areas can any one help ? not too expensive thanx
Hi

Try http://www.eurosol.com

I've just paid £200 for my mum and dad an apt for 1 week 23rd march

staying at the praiso royal, which they like

Just e-mail them your requirements and they reply very quickly.

i e-mailed them at 8.00pm one night and they replied at 9.00pm
hi have alook on holiday-rentals .co.uk holidayletting.co.uk holidaylet.net
ownersdirect .co.uk hope these help victoria court 1 and 2 are very good complex hope these help
also used Eurosol, very good they are too
:D We booked a great 1 bed bungalow through owners direct in club atlantis the property reference number is C 850. Really impressed with the bungalow and booked it on arrival for the same time this year. It,s worth a look. :D
thanks for that, was gonna book it, it looked lovely but its not available
Hi tezzmand try alpharooms or maestro vactions.com
help peeps ive booked flights to tenerife on 16th march for 2 weeks but got no accomadation yet! im looking for some where close to sea cos my hubby loves a sea view and sat tv pref heated pool ive tried all the usual wewbsites like holiday rentals maestro etc daltons can any one help or else it looks like we sleeping on beach with the kids lol
Hi there,

I have a contact who can get 1 bed appartments in Yucca Park or Los Olivos in Fanabe/Costa Adeje area. They are nice appartments near the sea but not sure you will get a sea view guarranteed as not all the appartments have sea view. There are not too many apprtment complexes right on the sea front most are all back a little with some appartments at the back ( or front depending which way you look at it ) might have a sea view in 2nd storey. Price i believe are about GBP230.00 per week for a 1 bed appartment sleeping 4 ( 1 double bed and 1 lounge with sofa beds.

Kind Regards
Stewart
http://www.holidaylets.net/search_results.asp

have quite a few available for the dates that you require. Oh and i will be there same time as you.
thanks to all that replyed i wish it had been sooner some of accom on the sites you give me look lovely but i was starting to panic so booked somewhere already hope it will be ok will certainly use the sites you all told me about next time thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.