Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
I would recommend Holiday village white sands in Mexico with first choice not that bad priced, lots of activities, beach and pools are lovely and seemed to be a good kids club there. There were daytime activities for adults aswell such as waterpolo, darts, volleyball, poker etc.
:)
Hi malc, we too have an active 8yr old (daughter ) and we are off to jamaica with her, starfish trelawny, the reason we booked this was 2 reasons really, price, it was a corker, £2400 for 2 weeks AL, going whit week, though we are taking her out for the following week, and most inportantly, ameneties.
It is a 3 star place, but they have a circus, the kids can learn trapeeze, a rock climbing wall, pool tables in the pool, waterslide in two of the pools, crazy golf, tennis courts, sumo wrestling, an ice skating rink, blimey, my 8yr old is so looking forward to it, as are we !!!
check it out !
cheers
juby
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.