Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
try the drunken duck bar its a good laugh with quizzes for t shirts etc. we stayed in viva tropic 2 years ago and it was very nice but prefer the shops and beach up at the bellevue end so went up there most days and there are more bars and restaurants there. have a great time, we are going to siesta 1 in sept. can`t wait
Any good plases to eat near the port in Alcudia? Going in 2 weeks.
I recommend an italian restaurant on the front. I can't remember the name but I think it had an apostraphe in it, something like es'****.

Its directly opposite where the large twin hulled tourist boats moor for the night. Imagine you have just walked down the gangplank onto the quay. Directly in front of you is a row of restaurants with the eating areas extended onto the pavement. It's the one on your extreme left.

There are many more in the "other" centre, where the main hotels are situated about 15 mins walk near pizza hut, a good one is Roma just behind pizza hut.
Our favourite is Bodega d'es Port on the front in the Port area. It's a massive friendly place with an excellent Menu del Dia but you can have anything from Tapas to an excellent grill in the evenings.
Our favourite place to eat when we were there two year's ago was Pippers which was in the Port area with an outside eating area right on the beach it was lovely to watch the sunset while we ate. Good choice of food for kids too and the waiter was really nice and very cheerful. It doesn't stay open very late however so you need to be there about 7.30 ish. It's certainly worth a visit.
Ramons and Meson Dulcinea in the Port are lovely, well worth a visit. I'll be there with my family the week after next and will definitely be going to both.
Of course, thank you Pipefitter. I wouldn't want anyone wandering around the port, hopelessly lost, looking for a restaurant called Ramons :oops:
We are flying out 7th June. Could anybody recommend some nice restaurants in the aludia/ playa de muro area? Any help would be great
Been a while since I was in Alcudia but there was a good fish restaurant called Bogavante in the port area, and also one near there called Miramar. But its altered round there since I went and I believe there are some other nice restaurants and tapas places there. Also used to go to a place called ola's this is on the long street full of bars leading up from the bellvue complex towards the beach, on same side as bellvue but only about 300 mtrs from beach near to Bells club. That was pretty good too but there really are so many you will be stuck for chose. Have a good one!. :D
Hi there is a nice restuarant called Banana's which is near to the Bellevue Apartments. Its very nice and has been there for years. I first went to Alcudia in 95/96 (Not 100% as to what year) and we used to go there most days and have breakfast and dinner. The management havent changed. I visited Alcudia last year and had lunch there and was recognized by one of the managers. He hadnt seen me in 8/9 years. Fresh orange juice and pizza's are my top tip from this restuarant.
Hello - theres a lovely restaurant on the Bellvue Boulivard called Romas, and if you go further on up the road on the same side there is a nice bisto called Lunas - theres entertainment on from about 9pm
Bogavante, Miramar and Le Jardin are all very good restaurants, but upmarket and not cheap.

Tina
Long time since I went there but remember a couple of great restaurants down on the harbour area - I think on the Paseo de Maritime

see http://www.majorca-mallorca.co.uk/alcudia_map.htm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.