Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
reus to salou
7 Posts
save mony take the service bus.. you will find it outside the airport it will take you where you are going and you can book it to pick you up for the return journy
was thinking about that but as flight doesnt land till 9.30 pm i thought a taxi would be quicker and easier.
Hi there

We were concerned about getting to Sanguli campsite last September.
We arrived at 9:30am and got the bus, although it goes around some hotels dropping off, we got to Sanguli about 40 minutes later and its not a bad ride. When you walk out the airport all the buses are in front of you , just ask a driver who is going to Sanguli.
It drops you off right opposite the site reception. coming home we booked a cab as we had the first flight out and had to be at the airport at about 7:30. cost about 30 euros.
Is this your first time at Sanguli if yes its great, we had a week last year and are going back for two this year,, cant wait.
yes its my first time to sanguli, although ive been to salou 3 times, do you know if you can book a later check out time in campsite , our flight doesnt leave till 9.55pm so would prefer to keep caravan a bit later.
Hi there
I'm not sure as we had the early flight out.
Best thing to do is have a word with the rep to see if they will let you stay on a little longer.
HI...dont think you can stay on in caravan after the normal check out time,,,,but when Ive been they look after your cases between check out and coaches departure times and you can go get breakfast and do last minute bits ... so they will probably do same for you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.