Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
You have some interesting holidays! Sorry I can't help but I can say that I always hear positive reports about it.
Is the Blue Lagoon or The Secret Lagoon included in the Golden Circle tour ? I understand they are worth a visit.
OH and I have been looking at doing a tour of the island next year, just haven't decided which tour, (or how big a mortgage we need to take out ) I would be interested to hear about your experiences on your return.
Judith, the Golden Circle tour covers thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall & the Geysirs; The Blue Lagoon is a separate trip, and apparently gets booked up several weeks in advance, so if you do go, make sure you book in advance.
Can't wait to read your report 👍 My sister in law took her soon a few years ago &, although the cost of living was very expensive she enjoyed their visit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.