Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi Lynne ....... we have some reviews on these apartments HERE.

David :wave
Hi don't know anything about the Matina but can tell you a little about the trip to Marmaris.
People normally get the hydrofoil for a day trip as it's much quicker (45 mins.). This does set off very early in the morning so to do it privately you'd need a taxi. With the expense of a taxi from Pefkos to Rhodes Town you'd be much better booking a trip through a travel office or rep in resort as they include coach travel to and from Mandraki harbour. Don't know the current prices but it used to be around £35/40 per person.
Hiya,

Thanks for the info on the Hydrofoil crossing. Was hoping to do it privately, but I think we will have a look around the resort for a tour operator now!!

Was in Marmaris about 8 years ago, so it would be interesting to go visiting while we are in Rhodes.

Cant wait!!

Cheers
Lynne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.