Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Riva Del Garda
8 Posts
What more beautiful than the backdrop of Riva itself?

Hire a nice boat, stash a bottle of bubbly under the seat and go out into the lake until you reach the best view.

Pop the question. Pop the bubbly.
Many Thanks for the wonderful idea. Although I am not overly confident of being in charge of the boat with an engagement ring in my pocket. I'll have to make sure somebody else is driving it!
I did think about a boat approaching Riva but I had the ferry in mind (it's cheaper for a start!). I don't know whether they let passengers right down to the front of the deck. But if you could get to the sharp end, you must know the famous scene in Titanic........
Haha. Yes Steve thats also a great idea. I could even play the Celine Dion tune from my Ipod Speakers and really go for it....
and they don't have any icebergs in Lake Garda!
I hope not.

So that brings me nicely to my next question - where shall I head for a glass of champagne and a tasty meal afterwards (if she says yes)????
Plenty of choice in Riva. Just look around while you're there.

(If she says no tell her she'll be eating with the fishes) :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.