UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
hi lucy

have you thought about the cotswolds, easily accessable by road and train and very peaceful, quaint and lots of places nearby to visit? we have spent some loverly weekends as a couple and plan anothe one january next year!! such a loverly place to spend quality time together :)

stow on the wold, bourton on water and morton in marsh are typically quaint villages with shops cosy b &bs, holiday cottages and country pubs serving good food and traditional ales if thats your type of thing!!! Larger towns are nearby including cheltenham, cirencester and stratford upon avon all worth a visit.

hth any other questions please ask.

lily
What about the Mallyan Spout hotel in Goathland on the yorkshire moors. They have a lovely romantic 4 poster suite, log fires,fantastic restaurant and bar. You can drive to Whitby, Robin hoods bay, Sandsend and there are loads of walks straight from the hotel.
Where ever you choose I hope that you have a lovely time.
Denise :)
i've just come back from this place in east yorkshire, i'd heartily recommend it and theyve got some nice vids on their site too so you can have a good nosey at the place before you go :) estateescapes.co.uk/

r
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.