Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
I have just returned from Rome having used Guy (Jessops) friends car service and wanted to say that we had a fantastic service. The driver was waiting for us at the airport with a fantastic merc and collected us from our hotel promptly again in another great car. They were clean and the drivers were friendly and helpful. I would reccomend them for your transfers and if I return to Rome I will use them again.

Trish
Thanks Trish

Trish is referring to THIS OFFER.

Pippy :D
Trish which airport did you transfer from, I am going to Rome in May and we are landing at Ciampino and need to sort transfers out, I have looked at the offer and thought about it a few times.

Sarah
Thanks loads trish!! :lol: Glad you had a good time.
Sarah, chiampino is no problem, in theory its nearer than leonardo da vinci (the main airport also known as fiumucino) but it takes the same amount of time to get into town as the transport links arnt so good to/from it.
Anyway thanks again!!!
Hi there

We transfered from fiumucino, however still use Guy's (Jessop) friend you will not be disapointed.

Trish
Do they do tours of Rome for passengers on the cruise ships who dock at Civittaveccia or is that too far away?
maurean ill find out for you his company do, do tours aswell but im not sure how far ship would be from rome, but it should be possible.
I'd just like to say a big thank you to Jessop for arranging the transfers with the Falsto. I am really looking forward to my trip and I will of course give you a full report on my return.

Sarah
hi maureen.. :wave ..the cruise ships themselves organise tours to rome ,. but it is a early start and a long day as there is so much to see but well worth while ,.depending how long you are in port it may be worth yourwhile seeing if there are any other agencies on the port who will do the tours cheaper,.as we all know the cruise ships are expensive to book to shore excursions with.......regards and enjoy rome....john-doe :)
I just returned from Rome and used Falsto to take me from my hotel back to the airport. Great service, efficient, lovely merc and a nice guy to go with it. highly recommended!!
Thanks for your reply! hope you had a great time in italy, im going over the first week of september, can hardly wait! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.