Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
I have stayed at 2 of the hotels in Rovinj, Eden and Istra and both have mini bars in the rooms. They are not as cold as a fridge but we use them (take out the drinks) to keep water and yoghurts in. Only buying one or two at a time as they are not big enough or cold enough to store alot. I can highly recommend both of these hotels, and loved staying at them many times. There is the Amarin apartments complex, which from what i have read is a resort just outside Rovinj town centre. Never stayed there so I dont know what its like but the hotels and Amarin are all owned by the same group.
Hope that as been of some help. :cheers
We are going to the Park Hotel in September (first visit to Croatia) and their rooms are supposed to have mini-bars.

How long is the airport transfer from Pula.

Would appreciate any hints and tips for our visit there please - Croatis is always somewhere we have wanted to visit.

Pippa
Hi I have never stayed at the Park hotel but have visited it...does look very nice. Its the nearest of the big hotels to the town centre. There is a supermarket on the doorstep, which is ideal for the snacks and water. As I'm sure you are aware like many places the water is cheaper to buy from the supermarkets than the hotel itself.
The transfer time from Pula airport to Rovinj is about 40mins.
I hope you will like your visit to Croatia, I love it and have been going there for the past 10+ years. My next visit is in July where I will be staying at the Istra hotel on Red island.
For a nice little boat trip catch the boat to red island its a short ride about 15mins, its a lovely little island to walk around, a small beach and places to eat and drink. Again the Park is an ideal place as the boat station (don't know what else to call it :)is a short walk of about 5mins.
If there is anything you would like to know, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.
Kim :sun2
Thank you for the info and tips.

We are really looking forward to it - Croatia does look stunningly beautiful. The Park gets very good reviews - it is only officially a 3 star but seems to rate better than many 4 star.

If I think of anything else nearer the time I will be asking you some more questions!

Pippa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.