Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
RSS feeds
14 Posts
We have advised Van to look into it for you and as soon as he is online, I'm sure he will respond to your message.

Mark :D
Thanks
I would help me speed up my responses
Thanks Van I appreciate that greatly

Gray
rss
hi...van have tried to down load rss unable to do so ....can you help :?: regards..johndoe :D
I had no problem

I use Feedreader 2.90 (a freeware system)
I copied and pasted the link van sent me or from the index page and

bingo

Rss feeds no problem
hi to you ..madcravanner :D have tried yet again still no joy shows internet explorer cannot open the internet site :cry: any help you can give would be great ...p.s..i am a novice on my p.c...regards johndoe
Google search for a news feeder
mines Feedreader which I got from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/feedreader/

downlaod and instal that then follow the last post and add news feeds
hi again mad cravanner :D by jove i have got it......many thanks and regards.....johndoe :D
Sorry to sound like a right pc idiot....I am unfortunatley, but what exactley are *RRS Feeds* :?: :hmmm
RSS = Real simple syndication.

It is a means of gathering lots of information from various websites without the need to visit each site individually.

HTH

Van :wave
RSS = Real simple syndication.

It is a means of gathering lots of information from various websites without the need to visit each site individually.

Thank you Van. Still none the wiser though. :roll: I mean I understand your explanation but what is or are these *means* :?: How do they work, or is it that a wee bit too complicated. Sounds like a good time saving idea.
You will find more in THIS topic about RSS in relation to Holidaytruths, or you could try Google for more general information.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.