Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
The top quote is mine..and does not specifically apply to any flights to Malta. I made that quote in general. I have never flown with them to Malta but have had the misfortune to go elsewhere..but since you specifically mention Malta..I will bow out now.
The top quote is mine
the top 2 quotes are yours Va, well Ghawdex Mark, it seems that either Va's dreadfull experiences with Ryanair are obviously either too traumatic to talk about :yikes or maybe so insignificant that she has realised that she doesn't have a problem with them at all ;) either way you have to admit she performed one hell of a side step there that Johan Cruyff or Diego Maradona would be proud of, she could get in to most World Cup squads with side stepping agility like that :rofl
As slippery as a slippery eel coated in a super-slippery substance

Reminds me of the Jeremy Paxman interview of Michel Howard, when Paxo asked him the same question 12 times
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/newsnight25/4182569.stm
:rofl

and the name is Val.

I am not so stupid as to not detect the undertones here and really an not going to get involved in what could quite easily become a major ruck.
You two have both proved very invaluable to many posters of this forum with snippets of advice and information on occasions too numerous to count and for that I am sure everyone much appreciates . I know Mark has certainly helped me in the past..and again I am grateful.

That said, you do not own the forum..you contribute to it just like anybody else does. It has been said somewhere before that the forum is dying a death..and it is little wonder why. I could go on..but then that would become a personal attack and I have no desire to go down that route. You may thrive on this sort of confrontation in print..but I think it should be unbecoming of someone like yourself who clearly is of above average intelligence to go down this road. My last posting in this topic.
As slippery as a slippery eel coated in a super-slippery substance :tup

Excellent use of that Baldrick-ism Mark, and to celebrate here is a load more of them http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0028388/quotes

I wonder if any of these could be applied to describe Ryanair Flights to Malta ?, answers on a virtual postcard to http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk
  • Edited by Sliema2 2009-10-16 11:19:11
Sliema..just because you have not had problems with Ryanair does not mean that no-one else has either...

And the name is Sliema 2 ;)
Right still waiting for Ryanair info as per the original topic, all comers welcome as I am very eager to here all experinces of their flights to Malta, as Mrs Sliema 2 and I may well use them one day from Leeds or Bristol.
Val - not have you only got hold of the wrong end of the stick, I think you are actually holding the wrong stick...

I'm genuinely interested in your reasons behind not flying with Ryanair - I've had bad experiences with a number of airlines, but in all cases but one I didn't blame the airline as shit happens. Its how they sort out the problems when they occur, and thats why there is one airline (KLM) who I'd never fly with again.
Justval wrote:

My last posting in this topic.

I think from the above quote that Val would rather not contribute to this topic anymore, so please respect her wishes.

Thanks
Hello, I have just come back from a trip to Seville and used Ryanair for the very first time, I have always said I would not use them after reading so much bad press about them. Well we have always wanted to go to Seville and as they offered the best price and the nearest airport to us we booked with them, we found the plane to be clean both ways, on time both ways the only thing I would say bad about them is the price they want for food and drink on there planes ( Day Light Robbery ) but you don't have to have it and we never. But the best reason I think we used them was it was only £61.00 return for two, a train to London would cost more.
Jolly well said Dave :tup , couldn't of put it better myself mate.
Sliema2,

Used Ryanair this time last year to fly to Carcassone in the south of France. Great journey there and back. No frills but so what when it cost £84 all in for the return journey for three of us at £20 each + £24 for using my credit card. Would certainly use them to fly to Malta if the price was right. :tup

Could even go for lots of long weekends if we could get 'cheapo' suitable flights from Brum Airport ie Friday pm to Sunday & Monday returns, after all it takes me longer to drive to visit my relatives in Wales than fly to Malta!! :que - come on Ryanair bring this one on!

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.