Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi, I went and asked. According to reception, there isn't one, though confusingly there is a sign saying "Beauty Farm". There is massage, up to 40 euros half an hour. The receptionist said that one has to go either to the Iberostar Albufera Park, which is a fair way (by foot anyway) or to the Esperanza Hotel, which is close by. They have a number of "packages", e.g. from 65 euros for a "hydra flash spa" to 162 for a "deluxe beauty for women". And there are a variety of single treatments.
http://www.esperanzahoteles.com

Hope this helps.
thanks for that info but im abit annoyed cause they do advertise it on there website, and it was one of the reasons i booked this particular hotel, but we are going on saturday so not much can do about it, but thanks again at least i wont be too angry when i get there now i know!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.