Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hy , I went to Salou several years ago and it was like a building site,so hopefully all the building would have been completed by now. however in all honesty I found the approach to the beach smelled of sewers. The people nice, food (outside my hotel) also good. medical care for children excellent.the water park is great. also a visit to see the black madonna was good, wine tasting good too.Think I just had a lousy hotel . hope yours is better and that you all have a good time.
Hi Julie .... you had posted in the wrong section of the site, so I have moved your enquiry here to the Costa Dorada forum, where you may find some useful information for your holiday.

And if you click HERE, you can read our reviews for that property.

David :wave
dont know about the appartments but there a 7 beaches around Salou's coast, quite a few of which have been awarded the blue-flag so you know the sand and water is clean. Nice soft sand not gritty stuff :D

I've gone with young teenagers and there is plenty to do - universal's theme park, 2 water parks....they should have a great time!
thanks to all who added their concerns about this hotel. i wasnt sure about it at first any way, but you certainly helped me make up my mind, tenerife? here we come in august. julie.
Hi
I went two years ago with my b/f and we are two big kids. There is loads for everyone of all ages to do you will never be bored!!!! Try port aventura its a brill day out for all ages the shows are really good. The beach is lovely too it wasnt that crowded when we used to go of a day either and that was july!
You will all have an excellent holiday :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.