Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I stayed there at christmas they were ok but not much going on there .Around the pool was very quiet and you had to pay for sunbeds.The APOLO centre is right at the back of these some nice bars there selling good food You can get a pint for 1 euro in the daytime and 2 euros at night. There is a nice chinese at the front of the complex which was very nice. If you do go and you want a nice sandwich at lunch time I would reccomend the supermarket at the cristian sur apartments as they make them fresh,they are lovely .Me personly if I went to los cristianos again I would stat at the Tenerife Sur apartments which are about 150 metres from the San Marino .
Thanks for reply. My folks never really spend much time at apartments anyway as they like to get out and about so if not much going on at San Marino they will not mind. My worry was that the rooms may not be too good as the price is so cheap!!

Renee
Hi bpspmc ... we have now added the San Marino Apts to our reviews section. Perhaps you may like to submit a review for the benefit of Renee and anyone else who might be considering this complex ... please click here.

Many thanks
David :wave
Thanks David. My parent are booked in now for San Marino so I'll get then to add review when they return in late March. Happy holidays to all!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.