Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
santa susanna
7 Posts
We are flying out to there this Saturday from Bristol, so was looking for things to do. Will keep an eye on this post!!!
well its booked, santa susanna the return, hope the ship is still going, roll on august :cheers :sun2 :D
the ship is still open this year, as is the drunken duck.
who knows about next year, as the pubs in malgrat and SS do not appear to have had a great year this year.
We took our first family holiday with our sons in this area, many years ago. In fact it was 24 years ago :really It would be interesting to see how things have changed. We stayed in the hotel Alhambra in Malgrat and walked into Santa Susanna on a couple of occasions.

Does anybody know if the hotel Alhambra is still open?
yes the alhambra is still open.
SS has changed in that now there are hotels all along the front as far as SS station, and there is now a nice wide pavement all the way along with some shops/bars etc.
a very pleasant walk, and most importantly it is flat.
thanks for the info jim, where about's is the drunken duck, can't say i've been there, the alambra is right opposite where we stay and looks very modern,would'nt of thought it was 24 years odd old
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.