Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Savvas Studios
9 Posts
any members able to offer arecent review please post here

yasus

wizard
am stayin in savvas studios on the 9th july for 2 weeks wit 12 lads frm the isle of man looked up on it and havent rly seen many gd reviews but nt rly expecting much on an 18-30 holiday tbh lol. Are you going with club 18-30?
Apparently rooms are very basic put pools and bar staff are gd How many of yas are goin?
wel ders 3 of us booked but we dun fink 1 is cumin nw...!!
yeee club 18-30...i knw it dun seem up 2 much haha o wel haha...!!
u been der b4 then?do u fly early in the mornin?
wel ders 3 of us booked but we dun fink 1 is cumin nw...!!
yeee club 18-30...i knw it dun seem up 2 much haha o wel haha...!!
u been der before then?do u fly early in the mornin?

Translated - Well, three of us booked the holiday, but we don't think one is able to come now.
Yes, Club 18 - 30, I know it does not seem up to much, oh well.
Have you been there before, and are you flying early in the morning?

In my humble opinion, text speak, or abbreviated English, (if there is such a thing) maybe has It's place within the mobile phone world. However, I do not think it has It's place on here. It's lazy, can be misconstrued, and quite frankly, is not English at all.
nah not been there before its the first lads holiday i've been on and can't wait!
:) flying from manchester at midnight on the 9th get there at about 4am i think
i take it ur there in the early morning as well?
text speak, or abbreviated English, (if there is such a thing) maybe has It's place within the mobile phone world. However, I do not think it has It's place on here.

quite correct..

Rules Of Posting:
1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.
3) Do NOT post in all Bold - Your post WILL be deleted.

the reason for this is we do have some sight impaired members who use screen readers, which cannot cope with text speak

any future post WILL BE DELETED

yasus
wizard
Hey there, me and my friend have just booked up to go to the Savvas Studios in July with club 18-30 cant wait! Anyone else going there at the same time? Or has anyone been before that could tell me what the studios are like, have had mixed reviews! Thanks!

Fiona :D
hiya, am going to the savvas studios 19th-24th july with my friend so exited! any of you been before? fiona :D

**edit to remove personal contact info** wiz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.