Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
ask away on any advice you want on Gozo - mixed things about Gozo ? - surely only good or v good :D seriously, what bad things had you heard ?
I can't imagine anyone saying bad things about Gozo. It is a wonderful place.

Although I love Malta, every time I visit Gozo I find I am liking it more and more. I think our next holiday will be based in Goze with a couple of trips over to Malta instead of vice versa.

Sorry I can't help about the hotel but you will find plenty to keep you occupied. I would recommend hiring a car for a two or three days - the rates will be really reasonable in November.
Hello EPlaitano,

I have not stayed at this hotel and so I don't know what the food, rooms or facilities are like. I have had a few drinks from their pub though and they had a good singer on at that time, They also have a small ten pin bowling alley which looks fun.

The hotel sits opposite the beach so if the weather is good you will not have far to walk. There are a couple of bars nearby and up the hill are a few more (quite a hill).

Have a nice holiday
Hi Elplaitano,

We just got back from the Seabank early October. It was our 3rd visit to the hotel. I hit 40 in Sept, and I couldnt think of no where better than there to celebrate it! I agree with Mandyc, you cannot say a bad thing about Gozo, its just pure heaven on earth! :D

In my opinion, you are spoilt at the seabamk, there is space, not crampt hotels side by side as in Buggiba! :lol:

The rooms have just resently been re-decorated. They're very comfy. The restaurant is good, the La Mar pizzaria, Jungle conected at the side are all very good too. :wink: The pool area has been extended, so there is plenty of sunbeds. Althogh I have to say at this time of year it was very cold! :roll: Iv never been into the indoor one, so I cant comment. :!:

I can honestly say, you wont be disapointed! 8)
Hi Deebe 29

Thanks for this info. We are feeling more relaxed about going now. :D

Would you recommend hiring a car while we are there? I think we will be taking a trip to Gozo - is it best to have a car to do this? I understand the ferry port is quite close to Mellieha Bay. If the weather is bad will we still find things to do? 5 day forecast is saying 24 C and bright sunshine so fingers crossed it stays like that!

Thanks for your help. 17 days to go....! Can't wait!
Gozo - yes, hire a car as its the quiet season, so very few buses, unless you only want to visit Victoria as its easy to get a bus from the harbour to Victoria. So, what do you want to see in Gozo ?
What would you recommend?! Nothing too energetic though - we are on holiday after all! What are the best beaches to visit? Or the prettiest sights? I don't know much about the island to be honest so any advice would be useful.
best starting point is the official gozo website

http://www.gozo.gov.mt/pages.aspx?page=En

have a look, and let me know of any questions. Even after living in Gozo for three years, I still find things of interest on this website.

in terms of what to recommmend, what do you like doing ?

"What are the best beaches to visit?" - Ramla, San Blas for sand, Hondoq, Mgarr Ix Xlini for views

"Or the prettiest sights ?" so many ! - Azure window, top of the citadel Ta Cenc cliffs, Ggantija temples....
We have reviews of this hotel HERE

Please scroll past the 'unknowns' to get to the recent posts. I have asked for this to be rectified.

Also if you have stayed in this hotel you can add your own review via the above link.
This topic has been edited to remove various posts of off topic discussion and material which had been copied from other websites.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.