Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi esm, most of the apartments you mentioned are suitable for children, but i think sunset apts has one of the biggest pools in turunc and a good poolside restaurant also, its situated at the top end of town near the petrol station....Tracy
Hi esm,

The only apartments I can comment on are the Barbaros Apartments as we had a quick look around them last year and they looked lovely. The owners were very friendly too.

Christabel

PS 7 days to go and I will be out there myself! Whey hey!!!!!
You will find a lot of apartments and hotels dont allow children to dive in the pool, they have notices stating this, for the protection of the children and other pool users.
Stayed at the Sunset Gardens a couple of years ago, whilst sorting out buying our apartment. As someone else said, the pool is definitely one of its best features, there was a friendly family atmosphere there, but apartments were extremely basic, but clean, fine as long as you are happy to eat out all the time. Of course things may have changed by now!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.