UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I agree that the villas are badly in need of refurbishment, but alot have been done now.

Last time we went I asked for a refurbished villa and they are lovely. They are also creating a comfort plus grade now that has the welcome addition of a dishwasher and I've booked one of those for New Year.

The reservation staff have info on completion dates etc so you can ask them when you book.
we went to sherwood 2 years ago. we always go to elveden as its nearer to us and there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference in each parc.
we chose sherwood as it was a holiday just for my hubby and me ( my daughter was fine abut us going away without her until we told her we were going to center parcs! ). we had the PENTHOUSE VILLA. if you can afford it and can book it i would highly recommend it to any couple. there are only 2 such villas which made it a bit special. it had its own sauna and had a hugh jacuzzi bath big enough to have a party in. :wink: it was a week of pure heaven. medot.xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.