UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Try http://www.tripadvisor.com i know apartments are quite popular on there. If you can't find one you're looking for in the reviews i'm sure someone on the London forum will help.
Thank you. I looked on trip adivsor but I only managed to find rewievs on just one apartments there... maybe it was just me :)
will do, thank you!
We have booked an apartment in london for 12 nights. Try 202apartments.com their prices are good. The ladies name is Susie
Hi All,

I have finally booked an apartment and I wanted to share it with all of you just in case anyone else is looking to book a short term flat in London. I think I can safely say that I looked at every single short term flat / serviced apartment in London before I decided to go ahead with a flat in South Kensington. It looks amazing (and I hope this is what we will see when we get there!! :) ) and really good value compared to most of the other flats that we were offered. I found the flat through http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk and the rate that we are paying for a week in January for 3 adults and a baby is £650 including all the service / cleaning charges, use of baby cot & highchair, all linens, towels, all bills except telephone and unlimited broadband access. The flat looks absolutely gorgeous, its recently been refurbished so everything is really new and clean and the flat itself is quite sunny and spacious, which I know is quite uncommon in Lodnon :) Anyhow, I will let you all know what it was like when I get back, I hope I will not be dissapointed! :)
Maybe we can have a review section for short let flats / serviced apartments as well???
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.