Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Signatures
7 Posts
Hi and welcome to Holidaytruths :wave
Yes, there are requirements.

More information: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30674

Mark :D
Sorry to bring you into this but I have PM all the Admins about adding a signature and the first one was not allowed because it was a weather banner and there is already one on each page so that was a fair answer as to why I could nor have this, I then wrote back to all Admin people asking is I could use
Regards a1gjv
and nobody has had the courtesy to reply, IMHO I can't see what I want breaking any forum rules.

Regards
a1gjv

PS I have had to insert my signature manually
This is what Van had to say about signatures:

In order to allow members to advertise their website in their signatures we are allowing the following.

Two line of text including one link. ie Name return (no spaces) then link.
The link should be holiday related and we reserve the right to remove links we feel are not acceptable without explaination.

Members must request their signatures be switched on.

Please send a PM to an admin to have this activated.

Anyone breaking the above will have their right to use a signature revoked without notification.

Regards

Van

Effective as of 22/04/05

Note these conditions and you may perhaps understand why your request for a signature was declined.

MarkJ HT Mod
Thanks for you comments but may be I did not explain myself properly. I did read what Van said and I can see nothing wrong in requesting as my signature Regards a1gjv unless I have missed something.
To put it bluntly, you missed the following:

advertise their website in their signatures

and

The link should be holiday related

Trust this clarifies it.

Mark :cheers
Seems a bit of an odd request. Nobody on HT has name signatures, folk have the option to type their name if they want to. It's not a chat site, it's a holiday info site. It would make every post take up more space and the forum look messy IMHO.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.