Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Well i will post my own reply and hope it will help someone...apartments were very spacious but quite old fashioned but we were not looking for the ritz...all rooms overlook pool which is smallish but nice....bit of a walk into the main resort area about 10 to 15 minutes depending on your pace,we were never in a hurry i was on my holidays lol.... all people extremely nice and plenty of fab places to eat,will return again in a couple of years off to Bulgaria this year....enjoy the Sirene!!!!
Hi wddeni ... I assume that yours is one of the reviews which has already been submitted for this property. But if any other holidaymakers would like to read or submit reviews for the Sirene Apts, please click here.

David :wave
How do you mean the pool is small?? How small?? Iam going on the 16th of June this year! Can't wait! Is there a lot of children around? Thanks xx
Hi i am going on the 16th of june as well and the pool doesnt look a bad size from the pics i have seen. Also you can use another hotels pool or so i have heard.
See you in Zante

Bec
Hi Lisa & Bec, the pool is small nothing compared to the size we were expecting from last years brochure..have not seen this years so cant compare.It is about 25 metres or so,it is big enough for a swim or to be on lilos as we all had them,you can use nearly every other swimming pool in other apartments we done this a few times with our daughters just for a change.Although it is smallish it is lovely and we found we made plenty of friends because everyone talks to each other because of the way it is set up...whereas our friends were further down the road and never spoke to anyone in 3 weeks because the pool area was so big...so it does have its plus points of being smaller.Yes when we were there there were quite a few kids but it was never a problem as we all joined in the fun my husband and his brother being the biggest kids there!!!anymore info you need and i will try and help. Denise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.