Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Skiathos
8 Posts
Hi. You can hire quad bikes as we have seen people on them. As we don't use them I'm not sure where to hire them from though. With regards to trips there are boat trips that can be booked in skiathos town but as it is a small island not much else. If you have quad bikes you can go around the island on them to visit various beaches the monetary etc.
Hi pinklady, we have stayed in Koukanaries several times and are returning in June. We're staying at the Panorama hotel. There are no places to hire quad bikes in Koukanaries and if I remember the nearest place to hire them would be Victoria rental in Troulos just up the road.
There are no excursions on the island as such because it is so small. There are some lovely boat trips available from Skiathos town and I would recommend the day trip to Skopelos and Alonissos. You get to spend a couple of hours on each island.
You could also do your own thing and get the ferry or flying dolphin over to Skopelos.
There are boat trips around the island and water taxis which will drop you at different beaches around the island. There are several boat trips available from the little harbour in Koukanaries.
You will love Koukanaries!
We are just returning to the Greek Islands for the first time in many years. I think once we return we may look at other islands.
I would be interested to hear how you like Skathios.
I've read about avid plane spotters at skiathos airport , I'm sure if you google it there are YT clips , obviously there are many much better reasons to go on holiday there !!
Brilliant, Fiona, love it 👏 👍
They must be mad. Its like St Maarten- will keep this on track and post St Maartens arrivals on flight forum.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.