Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
No, unlike Alicante Airport, Malaga Airport has a designated smoking area inside the airport.

Apparently there are two designated areas, but I've always used the one near gate 52/53 in the B section of the airport.
Outside these areas, smoking is banned, but you can smoke outside, they have very kindly placed ashtrays for us.

Enjoy !

Sanji x
thanks for that info.will look out for it when i go in jan.just bid and won a hols on ebay.been 4 years since i last went.nice area.
Just got back from there yesterday.There is a smoking room in the airport
thanks will see if its still there in jan 2008
There are smoking areas close to departure gates on both sides of airport and in my experience the only people who complain of the smoking facilities are the Brits, the spanish have a "live and let live " attitude to smokers and are not hysterical about the habit.
Smoking is not a problem in Spain, tolerance is such a rare thing in grimey old London
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.