Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hola Carolthatch,

Is this the Sol Elite (Parque San Antonio) in Puerto de la Cruz?

Margaretta
No the one next to veronicas in PLDA. Carole
Sorry, can't help. More familiar with the North of the island.
Margaretta
Hi carolthatch
Noticed several people had chatted about the Sol Tenerife before on here (If this is the same one?)
This may help until someone else gets back to you. :)
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=696940&highlight=
I stayed here 2 years ago.

The location of the hotel is fine we didn't hear any noise from veronicas.

It is a nice clean hotel, with good facilities, swimming pools (there are 2 of them) are both great.

Rooms nice clean a bit on the small size but that is nothing. No such balcony to speak of.

The downside to this hotel is the food, it is most def not a 4* on the food side.

Just your basic spanish food. This is the only aspect of the hotel that i didnt like.

But it is so cheap to eat out in tenerife we did that each day.

You can get a full cooked breakfast with drinks for 3 euro.

And evening meals there are3 lovely restaurants just outside the hotel which do great cheap meals.

I hope that helps.
Thanks everyone for their comments. Carole
I went there a few yaers back when the restaurant was been furbished & the food was terrible, everyone was rushing to tables etc it was like a cattle herd.
I dont know what it is like now but hope it has changed, i ended up getting pood poison the first full day i was there, but hope i will be better when you go, sorry for being so negative
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.