Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi botty,
Sol Sun Beach is very nicely located right on the beachfront, & amongst Fanabe Commercial which is 3 pedestrianised streets of bars, restaurants & shops.
I can recommend Little Italy right opposite Sol Sun Beach reception. There is a Chinese a few doors away which I am told is good. IMO I would steer clear of Aberdeen/Angus Steakhouses. There is a lovely steak restaurant at the top of the street - the name escapes me but it is next to a Pizzeria which I think is called Ciao.
As for bars not sure of you age group & what you like but the Moonlight Bar on the front is a very lively pub with some good acts. For a quiet drink there is the Prince Regent next door to SSB reception. Also the old Colonial just across the road, also loads of bars along the beachfront not forgetting the beach bar right on the beach.
Agree with Nigel

There is a nice Chinese buffet restaurant at the Sol Sun Beach too in a small parage of shops just off the commercial centre. We used to like the Aberdeen, but they have definitely gone down hill recently. We went last week and vowed never to go again. There is a restaurant called the Terazza on the sea front next to the Los Olivos / Jardines de Nivaria which is very good and reasonably priced.

The Torviscas Beach Bar, which stays open till 2am is very good, right on the beach. Not cheap, but worth it

We also like the Colonial pub (English but surprisingly good value) Blue Marlin in Play a la Pinta, Playa Nivaria.

Also best to give the Gran Reserva a miss. (This is on the sea front just by the Sol too) The food was average, expensive and the service appalling

Have a good time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.